500 days in a row

I hit my 500 day anniversary this morning and was awarded 500 gems from the whirlygig drone thing! I know it’s small change to some of you but I’m quite happy about it. I thought I’d post to let folks know what to expect as they approach that milestone.

12 Likes

Congratulations!! Even though there are some big players one here, every one of them started the same place we all did! AND, it was a big deal to them at the time too.

Keep going!!

2 Likes

500 gems is always welcome no matter what lol!! Gratz.

2 Likes

GOOD JOB!! KEEP ON GOING!! Pretty soon you will hit another milestone!!

1 Like

Congrats, Plucky! Keep it up!!

1 Like

congrats!! I’m at 305

1 Like

I got 100 for a full year 365 days i think i was short changed lol

Yes, I don’t recall what I received for 365 days but it was underwhelming. Hang in there. It gets better.

2 Likes

I’m pushing the 400 mark. The 365 milestone gave me 365 gems. Much appreciated. But if that’s all I give me wife after one year, I’m sleeping on the couch. :grin: Our loyalty should be rewarded much bigger IMHO

2 Likes

You can see what’s on the horizon as a reward in the “Dedication” option of your achievements tab @DB4LBroncos


There was no reward for me for 400 days, apart from the charm they send every 50 days

1 Like

thankyou i always forget that exists lol

1 Like