Is it possible to not get challenges for an individual game?
I know we can switch challenges but sometimes you switch and end up getting something even worse.
If I never had to play Mahjong again I’d be a happy man. Heck, even if there was a way to just select a low level puzzle so I could get it over with quickly I’d be happy. It’s not that the game is hard (I’ve completed all levels, regret that decision) I just don’t enjoy the grind of playing it.
What I hate is when you opt out of a challenge by switching it but it comes up again when you try to switch out the next challenge. So it’s like you swapped out the first challenge for no reason.
@Cathylee I have experienced this also. What I now do is I will switch the one I really do not want last and then it will not come back that day since you have no more switching remaining.
For example: Say you plan on switching 2 of the challenges and you really don’t want 1 particular one. Switch that 1 you do really don’t want back last. Same if switching all 3, then save the last switch for the one you really do not want.
I am with @Tickle. The only challenges I swap are Mahjong and the monthly one that asks to open 5 or 8 purple treasure boxes. Sometimes I will swap out the monthly JOO if it takes too long as well.
I’ve noticed the rechallenge, too. I always change any of my daily challenges with only 10 Season Points, in hopes of getting a better challenge or higher SPs. I keep in mind the boomerang effect, though, and hold my switch on any challenge I truly do not want until the final switch. I don’t remember seeing any switch that gave the same one back to me on the same switch. Sometimes, I have even switched one, left for a while, and returned to switch the next one, but I don’t know if that affects the outcome or not.
I too always swap my daily challenges that are 10 pointers. However, the last couple of months, I’m seeing fewer and fewer higher SP’s resulting from swaps. I seem to get a lot of 10 pointers to “Collect coins from your city” or “Collect 10,000 coins from your city”. I usually always swap them, but often end up with both of them.
Also what happened to the “Win 3x your bet in one spin of any slot machine” daily challenge that had been worth 15 points as far back as I can remember? For the last several months, it’s now only 10 points, and swapping it never results in it becoming a 15 pointer.