Suggestion concerning the sports book

I am a Greek citizen and i know a lot of other players that are not from US and are currently playing in CW. I am also a huge fun of soccer and i would like to make a suggestion concerning the sports book, just to make it more even for all of us that are not very familiar with the US championships. Can you add a famous championship from Europe? Let’s say for example the Premier League or La Liga, which i think are also known to the US citizens and would upgrade the sports book and make it more interesting. Thank you in advance!

6 Likes

I think thats a great idea @Polina4 :soccer_ball:

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion. I’ve passed this along to our teams.

3 Likes

@Samantha maybe also add WNBA. Love to bet against a few players.

2 Likes

Thank you Samantha! I think it will be very interesting if it happens! :hugs:

I’m still waiting for the bets on political outcomes and others that are described in the Sports Book intro…..

1 Like

I would love to see FIFA football.
What would be really be fun are fantasy leagues!

1 Like

World Junior Hockey Championships, yes I’m a Canuck :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

CFL. Canadian Football League hehehe :american_football:

1 Like