Casino World released a new Fringo special event game on October 1st, 2026, called HAPPY HALLOWEEN. The problem with this game is that there is a goal to fully daub 13 boards which is difficult to achieve considering how this game was set up. More on that near the end of this post.
To be honest, it is possible to fully daub ONE board and maybe SIX. I had several boards that were 1 or 2 squares short of a fully daubed board. During my first day playing this game I was able to complete at least ONE board fully and some people have fully daubed more than one board.
So far I’ve spent over 1000 gems buying power ups in an attempt to obtain single fruit power ups to use at this game. The amount of single fruit power ups given at the Fringo special event game have been pitifully small. When spending 95 gems 11 times to buy power ups, I received a total of only 10 single fruits. NOT a good payback of single fruit power ups from my 1045 gems spent.
I have revised this comment since first posting it to recommend buying power ups at the Tropolini Island Fringo game where only single fruit and fruit family power ups are given. I was able to receive 28 single fruit power ups and many fruit family power ups there for 190 gems. This is a much better option than buying power ups at the special event Fringo game.
If anyone is able to win the game by completing the last goal of daubing the Fringo board 13 times, please let me know. Better yet include a screen shot of the goal completed for fully daubing 13 boards from the FRINGOALS page for the game as documentation. I know others who have fully daubed one or two boards but not 13 boards. Now that I have found where to buy more single power ups for a lower price, I will try to fully daub a few boards before I give up on the hope of winning this game.
UPDATE: I’ve learned to have a better chance of winning this Fringo game, a person needs few or no power ups that are not needed to fully daub the board. I’ve learned this the hard way. The chance of being given the daubing power ups have a better chance of appearing during the game if a person has mostly power ups good for daubing the board. But I have over 3400 powerups that do not daub spaces on the board. The power ups I would need the most are fireworks (rockets), single fruits, fruit families, UFOs, bombs and extra fruits. In the Happy Halloween game the bombs are not included. The power ups that don’t help daub the board are triple rewards, bandits, magnets, and double payouts, all of which are included in this game.
IF the Happy Halloween game included ONLY the power ups that help daub the board and IF there were no goals to use bandit or magnet power ups, it would be easier to fully daub the board and win the game. IF there were no goals to fully daub the board that would also make the game easier for people like me who have so many junk power ups. Unfortunately, I cannot delete them so this problem will continue with every future Fringo special event game that has goals to fully daub the board.
THEREFORE, to help players win this game with a large number of junk power-ups, this game should have included only power ups that help daub the board and also not goals to use bandit and magnet power ups. Another option is not to include goals to fully daub the board, or perhaps limit the goal to fully daubing only 1 board. I hope the creators of the special event Fringo games use this recommendation in the development of future special event Fringo games. I know that for me with all my non-daubing power ups that frequently appear during this game, it will most likely take days to complete this game. I’ve spent 8 hours already and I’ve fully daubed only 7 of 13 boards. I don’t have the motivation to spend 8 more hours or possibly more time.
The special event Fringo games were enjoyable to play in the past when they were easier to win, but lately they are only fun for a while until the frustration sets in.
I hope the Flowplay staff reads this post that I’ve created here. Feedback, whether it be positive or negative, is useful to improve the experience for players at Casino World.

