Night of the Nile - Anubis Urn achievement

Hi @Samantha,

Wondering if you can check the odds of getting 5 x Anubis Urn in the Night of the Nile slots for the “You Urned It” achievement. The reason I am asking is this 5 x Anubis is taking unusually longer than I have experienced. I am already close to or already pass 1 million spins, been running this slot 24/7 since it was available. This is the 1st time in any slot I cannot get an achievement within 200K spins except for the Mystic Jackpot.

Thanks -NG

1 Like

For something like this, I can only pass along your feedback.

@Night_Guy how do you get so many spins so fast? Do you use auto-spin and just leave it go? If so, how do you not run out of charms?

1 Like

Trade secret? Haha…

And he has to be playing other games, also.

@Theresa_Hill2 Left it on auto at 1000 coins bet just to get the achievements. I do not use charms as even if you loose every single round at 100K spins, you will loose a max of 100M which is easy to win back on other games. Out of all the slots the only 2 achievements left to complete are these - “you urned it” in this Night of the Nile and the “One in a Billion” from Mystic Billions. Still need to work on JOO and Regular Roulette. Maybe I should get back to roulette instead. I am almost done with 500K spins there.

@Northwoods_Girl No trade secret just straight grinding one game after another. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Night_Guy, I’ve been trying to get the 5X achievements on all the slots and haven’t been able to get the last two on several games and the last one on even more. I know I’ve done way over 100,000 spins on each of the games, but haven’t kept track. I don’t keep spinning on the same game, I jump from game to game. Can that make a difference on obtaining those achievements?