Thankful to Casino World

Hey folks. I’ve been playing CW for over 4 years and I sincerely appreciate so many of my great friends for all the help they have given me.
But the one thing I see often is VIP’ers complaining about the game. Especially those that do not spend a dime on the game. Stop complaining because I know for a fact that Casino world gives out party passes and gems in our treasure boxes. Think about that. It’s given to you. So many many VIP’ers that do not spend a dime need to be more grateful and thankful to Casino World for all the stuff they give us.
Rant over,
Thank you and Love Charms

10 Likes

You are assuming that because a VIP no longer has to pay monthly, that they “Don’t pay a dime”. YES, we do! We still buy gems on 2X Gem day. Using the excess gems to build more in our cities. Many times we will spend gems giving out good charms at parties. Etc.

Please do NO assume things.

3 Likes

SouthernCharmer is absolutely correct.. There’s far more to be grateful for in CW than there is to complain about.

5 Likes

Indeed. Lot’s of discontent here and not real sure why. Could be a byproduct of getting older or just want to project their sadness outward? Who knows?

3 Likes

I did not say, 'All VIP’ers. But many VIP’ers do not pay for anything and they complain. I cannot see complaining when you play a free game and ‘they’ (CW) is so very good to us. I personally haven’t remembered complaining of much or any about the game itself. I have had questions and needed support help but degrading CW is absolutely never on my lips. So you remember I did not say 'ALL VIP’ers"

2 Likes

I appreciate your correction on your standing of saying you were not referencing ALL VIP players. There are complainers from all levels here. MS and VIP. However, we all have to pay real world money to advance because we can not maintain and build our city without spending real world money on Gems. You may have re-stated it was not all VIP’s but understand that everyone, from the beginners to the more advanced players, all have to give real world money to keep going. Some spend a little, some over-spend. Either way, when you input real world money into a game, it can get easily theorized that at some point, there will be complaints. Are they valid? Maybe.. maybe not. Either way, my point is, we all still have to contribute real world funds. Those are two different things.VIP players, and spending money here. Everyone spends money at some points, and yes, many do complain. Its collateral damage for being in a public gaming site.