For example, my favourite Tier 10 building is a Vintage Trailer because I feel it gives better rewards but I have no facts proving it ![]()
That’s my favourite too but simply because of how it looks.
I bought a new one yesterday and I have had a Mystic Ruby charm in consecutive treasure boxes; maybe a connection maybe a coincidence.
I wish this one was still available apparently it was a tier 11 building called Honeysuckle Rose
Vintage Trailer? Where the heck you see/find that?
The one pictured above called Honeysuckle Rose is in the city of a player called Ray1559.
The one still in the building shop is a Tier 10 building
The Vintage trailer can be found in the building shop for 25 mil.
Yes, all same tier buildings or monuments pays the same post HMP.
Thank you Night Guy that’s what I wanted to know
![]()
This is an old topic, but no they don’t. For example if you buy all tier 14 buildings at the same time the Future Oasis pays out the most coins and the Lotus City the least with Launch Pad and Utopiary somewhere in the middle. Somebody once mentioned that after the honeymoon period is over you start seeing more balanced rewards. However, if you just buy them for the short term so you can use them to evolve into a tier 23 monument, you’d want to maximize your returns before then. FYI, the vintage trailer pays the least for tier 10, stick with the Igloo or Chuckwagon.
