More info on fringo power ups

Thank you very much, Jimee. I was wondering if the powerups are only good on certain levels. Appreciate your explanation! :slightly_smiling_face:

Joey, you were right all along,

If you don’t want to deal with Power-Ups and just solve the Challenge go to the smallest islands Bungalowah and Topolini. Not too many players on those and with only one or two power ups you should be able to do well enough to finish.

1 Like

Thank You for this. I was magnetized 2 times and had points stolen twice during the same game. I was getting pissed off. Why was I being picked on? It was highly aggravating.

Broncos, you were not being picked on. The player whose score was just below yours received a Magnetize powerup that he had to use. What Magnetize does is he gets to climb one spot higher than you.You can also learn to use it to your advantage.

-When you get a Magnetize early in the game,let’s say you’re in 7th place with 500 points,and the guy in 6th place just above you has 550 points,just wait for a few seconds until his lead has increase to (example only) 700 points, then magnetize him, this way your score will immediately jump to 750 points and your position will be 6th.

-when you get a Magnetize late in the game and you’re in second place, wait till the last moment,then magnetize him and you will be in first place.

-when there are only 2 players and you get a Magnetize at any point in the game,just stop playing,let the other guy get ahead and Magnetize him at the last moment.This may sound brutal but it works. Good luck playing

2 Likes

What are Fringo points worth and how do you use them?

They’re used for unlocking the islands, that’s all

1 Like

I have an achievement in one island to do to complete and 3 in another but ppl dont play it lol. i have to wait…maybe someday.

1 Like

Broncos, I feel for ya, buddy! I was playing yesterday and this one person must’ve either stolen points or magnetized me no less than a half-a-dozen times in the same game! I don’t go to games any higher than the 25k game simply because I don’t like stealing points from other players…it makes me feel guilty! LOL

So I’m not alone! LOL… Just so frustrating. I play just because I love the game. I’m not trying to boost my points because as we know, that ain’t happening unless you get 1st place every time. And we know that isn’t happening. I just find those 2 powerups annoying, but that’s part of the game. And I don’t even use powerups unless they are gifted at sign in.

Thanks for the convo