Can the site please offer information on how fringo power ups work prior to entering the game? so we know how to use them. I noticed there is no info we can read prior to the game so we know how to play it the right way.
When you are in Fringo, click the Power Up Box and it will give you this page.
It tells you how many of each power-up you have - click each and learn what they do.
3 lightning bolts fill the meter. When you fill the power-up meter, use it right away. If you have the meter 2/3 full, try to pick a fruit that only has one lightning bolt to maximize power-ups in the game.
Make sure you visit Fringo once a day to get free power-ups.
More info here: Fringo Guide
Hi Elanor. How did you use only your fireworks power up?? (I saw it from your pic) Or they were not as many as the other ones and you used them all?
you need to go to other islands and use all power ups and just have fireworks left, its costly, i just did it myself. It takes a bit of time.
@polina4 I only play Fringo for challenges, so I haven’t got to the last island yet.
While on the subject of Fringo, why on the Halloween Special Event are there soooo many duplicates? I’ve counted as many as 6 of the same fruit and more than 4 of a different but same fruit. Is the fruit generator broken or rigged so one may never clear the board off? TY
I am having a terrible time finishing this Island. The duplicate items are of course, none that are needed. I need 6 fully daubed boards and prob won’t finish.
you still have 3 weeks lol, stay positive
You are doing fine! I have 11 moe to go…woohoo
You’re doing better than I am, haven’t managed a single fully daubed board yet just plenty of 1 fruit left ones ![]()
Just finished all the challenges but must admit I cheated a bit
I am very low on gems so buying extra power ups was not an option. Used al my ‘lower’ power ups first (the first three on the third island) and used all but the fireworks power up on the Halloween Fringo
With only the fireworks left blew up the remaining boards
![]()
I wasn’t aware that you could choose which power ups you wanted to use. When I get 3 lightnings, a random power up is given to me? Am I missing some way to assign the one I want to use?
You cant actually choose power ups.I just use this method to complete the halloween achievments.If you want just fireworks to complete the 13 fully daubed boards. It takes time or gems lol, you need to buy enough power ups to have like 75-100 fireworks. Then u go to an island that doesnt use fireworks and play that until all you have left is fireworks. That way when you do the halloween island every power up will be a fireworks.
Thank you for the additional info!
I want to know how to play without using powerups. I’m constantly getting points stolen or magnetized over and over every game. It’s ridiculous. Just when I might meet a winning game, somebody always steels my points or magnetizes me. Over and over. Why am I getting picked on every game even when I’m no threat? I love the game, but I’m sick and tired of this
That’s TWO Power-ups out of ten. Stick to Pearl Island and under if it’s that invasive. You’ve had to use them too I imagine. I don’t like them either but it’s not enough to stop me playing.
I don’t buy powerups. I just want to play. Today’s challenge is get 5th place or higher 5 times. The room is so full, I have to keep closing site and reload. When I get in, constantly again. Points stolen or I’m Magnetized. WTF Does Magnetize mean anyway? I was in 1st place and had magnetize so I used it hoping to hang on to my position. It magnetized ME! Um… WHAT??? This game is so fun but aggravating at the same time. And yes…I keep playing
Broncos, when you’re in 1st place and Magnitize yourself, you get 100 extra points and keep your 1st place. If you don’t want to be Magnitized by others, play only the 1K, 5K or 10K islands.
But even when you go to Fringo every day to get the free powerups, apparently not all powerups you get can be used in all levels of the game. I don’t know why I have 125 powerups, but still get a prompt that I need to buy more during a game. Does anyone know why we have to buy more if we already have a bunch of powerups? Thanks.
Joey, from my experience, only the powerups that are allowed in your game level can be used.For example,if you are playing a 10K game,then only the single daub,fruit family and Triple can be used.If you’re out of these 3 powerups but you still have the higher powerups like the bomb or fireworks, those don’t play and you will be prompted to buy more powerups.But if you’re playing the highest game,which is the 5M game, then you will get to use all your powerups before being prompted to buy more.

