Are the topics that were most recent from the old version still here

I didn’t scan every topic yet, but most seem like they are CW topics on games and such. Are the previous discussions that were most recent going to be uploaded to this new site?

1 Like

I’m sorry, the previous forum posts and comments will not be transferred to this forum.

this is ALL NEW TO ME SO DONT NO WHAT IME DOING

Ok. Thank you. Was just curious.

That’s a shame because there was a lot of good info about the games on there. Those people are probably not inclined to post again.

2 Likes

There were many good posts and many that as a new player I found helpful in understanding the game better. Like all that directed you to build your city. Also so many posts people did asking questions that the seasoned players had valuable insight in their reply.

1 Like

Such as, how do you win three times your bet in roulette?

1 Like

The way I win 3X my bet in roulette is I bet a small amount like 1000 or 10000 and take 12 numbers and if you win with them 12 you win 3X your bet. don’t pick more that 12 numbers or you will win less than 3X 1000 x 12 - 1200 and you win you get 3600 10,000 wins you get 36,000

2 Likes

Here are the payouts for each bet. It will help you select the kind of wager to place to earn at least 3x your wager:

3 Likes

my avatar is john4207