I would like to see crew membership slots increased from 25 to something higher like 100 or infinite.
Im having a hard time seeing someone with 7 avatars in the same party so they can do the challenges, i feel this is unfair to REAL players who would like to party, I dont mind charming and i enjoy it but i will NOT gift when i see someone taking advantage of the game. The crews can be fun i get it but now all everyone is doing is hitting up cheap parties and poofing out. How does that make it fun??? I took pics of this player who had 7 avatars in the same 3 parties i was at, he said he does it for his crew challenges, he is also a tourist so are the other 6. I told him to make his own crew and make 25 of his avatars and go at it!