Why the New Crew app is like the 3 Little Bears

Now that we R in our second cycle I can appreciate what a good job CW did with this program. Da Papa Bears that play for Volume can grab Da coins Stretch. But, its also fair to Da Baby Bears cause they can party cheap and run up Da party meters. That also gives them a chance to hit Da Stretch. Oh and don’t forget about Da Mama Bears because they like their Porridge as well. So, Da Mama’s with a Mix of Da Papa’s and Da Baby’s well lets just say they got a perfect Crew. Oh, that’s not a fable that’s CW being Very Fair.

1 Like

I’ve gained new appreciation for the invite feature. It facilitates people moving fast from one party to the next, accessing overflows that you wouldn’t normally access. I also kind of enjoy the adrenaline rush from popping in collecting, then moving on.